Train your personnel to collect intelligence
Open Source Collection and Analysis (OSCA)
- Description: The course is designed to take our clients to the cutting edge of Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) collection and to show them how to overcome the risks of using OSINT.
- Length: 1 week.
- Students: Intelligence analysts (new to experienced).
- Output: Analysts able to collect more effectively and with the knowledge to mitigate the risks associated with using open-source information.
Debriefing and Interviewing Techniques
- Description: Instructs students in debriefing a willing subject in order to meet intelligence requirements. Covers report writing, first-line assessment, rapport building, Geneva Convention-compliant question techniques and the use of body language.
- Length: 1-2 weeks.
- Students: Students identified for work within HUMINT unit.
- Output: Skilled debriefers able to establish rapport with a subject and develop a logical, consistent and comprehensive line of questioning derived from the intelligence requirements.
- Description: Instructs students in covert passive surveillance (static and mobile), covert photography and communications, driving, and anti- and counter-surveillance.
- Length: 4 weeks.
- Students: Students identified for work in HUMINT surveillance unit.
- Output: Trained surveillance operatives, able to provide intelligence collection against a variety of target sets.
- Description: Instructs students in recruitment and development of a Covert Human Intelligence Source (CHIS). Covers tradecraft (surveillance and protection), relationship building, and interviewing techniques.
- Length: 6-8 weeks.
- Students: Students identified for work within HUMINT unit. The first week will be a selection process.
- Output: Trained agent handlers able to operate covertly and ethically to gain intelligence in pursuance of an operational goal.